Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Running

And not in the way that keeps me physically fit!
I almost can't believe my life went from so chill to crazy insane.
Don't get me wrong I am competly ok with this, it is just I want to know when it happened that I no longer had enough hours in the day to get everything I needed done?!?
Luckily this weekend I did put the homework down and have some time by the pool to just reflect.

Here were a few of my thoughts:

"My new computer gets here Monday!"
"Uggghh I have at least 4 shoots to edit."
"Wow, I live here..."
(I moved in to my new house this week.. not really my house... but I live here and it is insane!)
" I hate moving"
"Wonder what car I am going to get?"
"Wow, I still live here"
"Yeaaahhhh BYU! "

This one is in reference to a friend of mine informing me that my whole ward reads my blog. I find this hysterical considering I don't know 1/4 of them!
"Really? If they want to know me so bad maybe they should just introduce themselves."

"Yep, still living here."
"Do I really want to date anyone again"
"I now have a freezer. I have been doing so awesome at staying thin! No I have a place to store ice cream again!!!"
"Ugghh men... No my life is good without yall for a bit"
"Poor Tomcat"
"Oh... I really need to do my homework"
"I wonder how many hours of editing for those shoots I have.. 4000 pics... uhhh"

"Wow, I am the luckiest girl in the whole world."

Really... this last thought has been the primary thought for the past week.
I have had so many wonderful things just happen that it almost blows my mind to think about it. More than once this week I have had someone say to me, "Bridge your life is nuts and the craziest things happen to you." My response has been, "Well I guess that is what happens when you just throw yourself out there!"

All in all I am exited for this week to come.
Hope I can make it.
I will post pics soon from the past few shoots I done, (and the fun I had in Arizona last weekend) I am just taking my time getting there... and the new MAC (he he he) gets here tomorrow and I really want to play with that instead!

Please know I love you all... Even if my phone calls have dropped off.
(Yes, Carbieners I know that last sentance didn't apply to you!)
(or you J Money)


1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Yep. I think we hit about 10 calls, actually, just in tonight.
And yes, amazing things happen to you. I need to start putting myself out there.