Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 2, 2009

You Must Know This! Part 2!

Ok... so I survived the past 3 days. Barely.

After spending that many hours serving people... I am so happy to not have to ask about drinks, or eggs, or how everyone is doing... blah blah blah for the next week!

AND... at the moment I do have more "not to do" tips...

But rather, I will let it be since that little tip.. helped things get a little bit better!

4 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

Did you flash these guys? Bridget . . . .

indeazgirl said...

That f-ing rocks. NICE FREAKING JOB.
And may good karma follow that man wherever he goes...

Katie said...

Hey Bridget! This is Katie from U5, remember me? Congrats on your tip! :)

Deanna said...

woot! woot!
You don't tip here in Czech because the servers actually make a super great wage.
xoxoxo