Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I Love About Sundays

There is this country song that shares the same tiltle as this blog post, and every Sunday at least once the lyrics of this song cross my mind. Yesterday was no exception especially since I am in Idaho Falls and it feels a little more "county" here than in Park City.

This Sunday I loved:

A group of men circled together to bless a sweet little baby girl.
Haivng a mom pull over to make the boys of the car get out and help stranger stranded on the side of the road, and then to find out he was going to the same church building as us.
Laying in the grass with people who at one time were strangers, now close friends.
Three hour conversations about The Chruch.
Shooting, everything and everyone. (Pics to come)
Playing croquet for the first time. And sucking at it horribly.
Holding little babies.
Homemade potato salad.Oh..mmmmm.
Hamburgers off the grill.
Screaming thrills of laughter from an uncle and neice goofing around.
Uncle Charlie and his ability to talk about anything. Forever.
Our backyard fire.
The most perfectly roasted s'more I have ever had my whole life.
Wearing my first hoodie of the fall.
Fresh plate of fruit and 2 glasses of water brought to me on the couch.
Falling asleep in a room full of boys (with one sweetly close) watching James Bond.
Really it doesn't get any better than that.

There is just a few things I loved about this past Sunday.

1 comment:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I liked this. And I find that I like s'mores better without the graham crackers...