Somedays I didn't really think of how big the name of blog was in my everyday life, other days it is more than apparent. Today is one of those days.The past few years have been a wild ride for me both emotionally but also physically. Many of you who are very close to me know to what extent I have had difficuties in with both aspects of my life. Those same few also know that emotionally I am doing wonderful but my physical side has yet to perk up to the same level. No, I don't want to scare any of you... I am at the moment doing ok... but nonetheless I am just saying somedays have been a bigger phyical battle than expected.
Stating this... today I met two angels who have given more to me in one conversation than almost anybody has my whole life. I don't know why. I don't know how... but I know that they both are a miracle to me and just the offers that they have presented me with is overwhelming and unbelievable.
I am a very lucky girl. Right now more than at any other time in my life have I ever been more happy, greatful, faithful, and full of a peace I have never known before.
I know that I owe most of this to my membership in the church and the opportunities that it gives me to exercise my faith and rely on my Heavenly Father. I know that at times I struggle with the principals and trials I am faced with... but sometimes I get to see that the reason I am forced to experience them is so that I can have moments like I had today. Moments that allow me to be truly greatful to my Father in Heaven.
How lucky am I that today... let alone that life in itself is unbelieveable... I got to experience yet another reason how my life is so filled with such perfect miracles.





1 comment:
I just want to say, I love you Bridget.
Post a Comment