Most of you know this is Christin.
My BFF.
Tomorrow she starts school to get her DNP.
(Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner)
I will now refer her as Dr. Christin in my blog.
or Dr. CC or DC or Dr. Hotness.
Good Luck my future Dr. BFF!
I know you will kill em.
(Well not really cause you are trying to save lives... but you know what I mean!)
My BFF.
Tomorrow she starts school to get her DNP.
(Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner)
I will now refer her as Dr. Christin in my blog.
or Dr. CC or DC or Dr. Hotness.
Good Luck my future Dr. BFF!
I know you will kill em.
(Well not really cause you are trying to save lives... but you know what I mean!)





1 comment:
love the bike & the pics. thanks for the comments about my hair. it always feels good to hear people say good things!
Post a Comment