Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Marriedness

This past week was wonderful! Tyler and Ariana finally tied the knot and I was there to capture it all! I could not be more happy for any two people who I think were truly meant to be together forever.
I loved that this happy occasion gave me an excuse to not only work on my wedding photography, but come "home" to see those I love more than anything.
We had the best week of doing the same ol' same ol' and throwing in a few extra adventures along the way. For a little bit of a glimpse of what we did do, check here and here.
This week, in more than one way, I got to see that love really does make the world go round.
How lucky am I to get to witness it all but to have it in my life daily.

Congrats Again You Two! Love Love You Both!

3 comments:

The Burdo Family said...

Wow Bridge, these turned out amazing, love her dress, she looks gorgeous!!

Deanna said...

darling dress...pass that on to her.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridge, great pics! You are very talented! Thanks for sharing! That is so sweet what you did to their "honeymoon suite"!

Sarah