Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week One, Down.

I can't believe I have been here only a week. Every morning I have to crawl out of bed and pinch myself. It is hard to believe that I haven't been here my whole life. The people I have met have become instant friends and the things I have gotten to do seem like the things I have been doing forever. Funny how God puts you in the right place at the right time.

So... I mentioned pictures were forthcoming....

This here friends is my distraction.
His name is Charles William Bullen III or Chip as everyone knows him.
Yep, he is a 3rd. And he is from Logan, he likes to snowboard, he likes to fly fish...
And he more than likes me.
I must say I am pretty fond of him myself.

I also really like that he knows this guy...
And that he is from Logan so that when we decided to make last minute road trips up to the Cache Valley we also get to get ice cream with Dr. Brad when he is unexpectedly in from Arizona!

NOW All don't go and get all worked up about what this does or doesn't mean. I have had at least one conversation with someone telling me to not go and jump in to anything...

As for now we are dating and he is planning on teaching me how to fish.. and I am planning on taking many more pictures of him like these....

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

He's so cute. And I love thirds. They seem to have such an interesting dynamic. I'm so happy Park City is treating you like it should!