The only thing about hiking with Brandon that is sometimes it is kinda lame not to be able to take some pictures together! Dang forgetting the tripod. But YAY for being able to take random day hikes with the man I love.
I don't really want to move there, but the more scenery I see (and the more construction I see in the Valley) the more I want to jump ship and come. Please send some of your prettiness to Tempe.
3 comments:
Gotta love Utah scenery. Somehow AZ just doesn't cut it. p.s. You both look hot.
Hi Bridge. What did you do this weekend? You've got to fill us in! Hi Brandon!
Sarah
Dear Utah,
I don't really want to move there, but the more scenery I see (and the more construction I see in the Valley) the more I want to jump ship and come. Please send some of your prettiness to Tempe.
Love,
Ariana
Post a Comment