Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Thorsen Clan

So a few weeks ago I took some jpegs of my good friend Natalie, (Who is the only person who calles me darling and I love it!) (Which I just realized I never wrote a post about... and I should because it was hysterical!) she had wanted me to take them since the fall and somehow we just hadn't gotten around to it. Realizing my time in Arizona was running out we finally found some time and went for it. Upon doing that shoot her mom decided that it would be nice if I could get some of all of the kids for their family.

Let me tell you... this was an interesting experience. Not because of them... because of me! Now that I have decided to start getting a little more serious with this photography thing I am really trying to shoot everything I can.... which includes families! Man it is way harder than it looks people! Especially on two hours of sleep! All I can say is I have a long way to go....

But I am still LOVING IT!






No comments: