Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello and Goodbye

As I currently sit in the Park City Library (thank you Prospector Square free internet... try working sometime) I can't help but think of everything that has happened over the past week and the amount of love that I have felt.

Deciding to move here was a decision that I know felt right... and yet I have no clue what I am going to do with myself. I have some plans and ideas that are going to take some time to put into motion...but for the meantime life seems a little surreal. I am finding myself all of a sudden being very quiet and not even in a loud way...weird... I also find myself looking for people to find to be my friend... or just listen to me babble. Looking over the past two years and the experiences that I have had and the friends that I have made has changed my life in ways I never knew possible. These people know who they are and what they mean to me so I know I do not feel the need to address them personally.

Being here (yes, even in this short period of time) has made me even more grateful for my time spent in Phoenix. I honestly never thought I would say that... but take away the ugly track homes, the packed freeways, and the 150 degree heat you just might find some of the best people you were ever going to meet. You might not just find friends...but extended family.
















4 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I love you Bridget. I'm so glad you came into my life. And I mean that!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Also today I walked out of institute and looked into that big tabley area to see if you were there... but then I remembered you are in another state. Sad :(

indeazgirl said...

CUTE pictures!!... and I must say I feel the same way. I look around and think...wow, this state has a bunch of dirt. And do all the houses have to be brown to match? Really?
But from my ward to my friends to my co-workers, and sometimes, even my patients, it seems like the cream of the crop has transplanted themselves here.
And it's hard to hate a place with so many amazing people.
But now with you gone and ariana up and getting married, I guess this means I have to meet more of them.....
thanks a lot!
And I have a feeling you'll meet some very cool people up there. I'm sure this week will be kind of surreal, good luck...love you.

Deanna said...

Sometimes you don't know what the heck it is or maybe don't like it...but I think everything in life happens for a purpose.
Proverbs 3:5-6
xoxoxo