One of my goals in life is to read the classics. Tonight, I found these. You say, "Why Bridget! How cute!" I thought so too. So now they are mine. Not only will I enjoying reading these marvelous works of literature, but they will almost pass as an accessory as well!





6 comments:
Oh jeeze. Where did you find those? I must get them....
They are so pretty, they make me want to pick up a couple just for the heck of it!
D,
I had to order them out of Canada! I have already forgot from where. They are originally out of the UK and were sold out there! I will let you know asap!
sweet! you're my hero!
love ya!
uber chic. i could only read one title, though. very stylish.
I am so lame. I have nothing to blog about. :( But I am still dying to know where you found these books. They would be perfect for my sisters 16th bday gift.
Post a Comment