Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Art You Happy?

We are! For the past two weeks Kevin and I (or rather just me) have been dying to paint. My craving started over Christmas vacation when my mom basically bought out JoAnn's entire paint department to help the family decorate my new pad's walls! Needless to say the "Lynott Paint Fest 2008" never happened and the itch would not go away.That is until today!
Today Kevin decided (after some persuading) to give in to the idea to throw some paint on a canvas and call it art. I must say I was pretty proud of my argument. You see Kev just bought a new house and it needs some color like I need Blue Belle ice cream! So here you have it. These are few of the pics and the masterpieces that came out of our moments of creativity!

This was the first of the 3 created today. There is a story behind it that might have to do with finding a missing piece. Might not. It makes me happy and he loved it!
This one my mom took of me completing my very first original masterpiece. I am proud to say Kevin's walls are a little less bare tonight!










Here is Mr. Talented and his two new pieces of art for his new home! He was such a trooper and by the end of the day told me more than once that it was a good idea and he had fun! Made my heart melt and all I could think to myself was," Well art we happy?"

3 comments:

indeazgirl said...

I'm very impressed with your tree. It kind of looks like it has girl parts. Don't hate me for that. It's still very pretty. And I love the smiley face one. So cute!

The Burdo Family said...

You always have been creative, but I am truly impressed...

I painted a couple of things for our house, but mine did not turn out nearly as cool as yours.

Can't wait to see more!!

Deanna said...

I want an original Bridget masterpiece for my wall!
xoxoxo