Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jack Frost Where Are You?

For those of you who know me well, you know that I L-O-V-E winter and Christmas. Ask me then why do I live in Arizona? The answer you will receive is the stork misplaced me.

Regardless of the hatred I feel for Arizona all 12 months of the year, come November I put on my creative beanie and bring the white winter wonderland to me and all those whom I am acquainted with in my life.

Exhibit A.

I firmly believe in hoodies, hats, gloves, scarfs, thermals, and any other type of clothing that allows you to get all warm and snugly. See how the lowest temperature it has made it to here in the Valley of the Sun has been 65 degrees you better believe you know that I jumped at the opportunity to get the crew together to go to one of Bannon's hockey games and introduce them to Starbuck's Hot Carmel Apple Cider.

Exhibit B.

I whole heartily agree with the stores putting up holiday decorations far too early! My tree has been up now for at least two weeks and look how cozy everyone is gathered around. My friends have all complained (except Kristine) (Love You Polly!) but yet here they are basking in the glow of the 4ft lit tree.

Exhibit C.

The picture located in my heading. If you know where this is you know the joy I have in being there. You also will know that I do hold a season pass this year and will have more days on a mountain riding than any other "Arizonan" can think about!

So here is to you Jack Frost. Even though you will not be decorating my windows this year, just make sure that you are keeping the Wasatch front nice and frosty and I will see you soon enough!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm I think I know a little bit about exhibit C.

Now if we could get some snow just for you, it'll be perfect.

Gus

indeazgirl said...

B-ridge-
Despite the fact that I froze my little a** off in Boston, despite the fact that I was quite distressed at the cold November wind that whipped my bare legs on my bike ride home, despite the fact that I moved to AZ very excited to not mentally prepare myself every time I walk outside, despite the fact that I will not put my Christmas tree up until Dec. 1st,
Despite all that:
I LOVE MY J.CREW HOODIES
I LOVE LONG SLEEVES
I LOVE C9 Christmas Lights that remind me of being five
and
I LOVE the idea of ice skating in the park. Like on ELF.
I am looking forward to Christmas. I will love this winter. And I'm so excited to share it with you.

Deanna said...

I saw the photo at the top and immediately smiled and thought 'Home...see you in less than a week.'
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm going to refrain from saying anything about the fact that you hate Arizona. But I will say that your new picture is very pretty. Maybe someday I'll get to see snow fall and I'll be able to appreciate winter too.