Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 5, 2008

You Know You Are In Utah When...


You know you are in Utah...
when this is the first thing you see when you walk in to a boys apartment and you agree with it!


You know you are in Utah...when the boys are so proud of their rules they want to pose in front of them when you want to take a picture!













You know you are in Utah... when your most favorite thing to do during September and October is to take drives through Alpine Loop or the canyons just to take in all of the leaves and their rainbow of fall colors!



You know you are in Utah... when
the thing you look forward to most is eating a fish taco at the Wasatch Brew Pub in PC. (By the way this is the best fish you will EVER have in a land locked state!)
You know you are in Utah... when you can see old friends who came from Mississippi and Argentina and never feel more at home in their presence.


You know you are in Utah... when you can ride a roller coaster down a mountain with only a little seat belt holding you in!




You know you are in Utah... when you can go to the Temple with an ex boyfriend and it be one of the most un-awkward and special experiences ever! (Even if you both didn't make it in to the same session! Ha Ha Thanks Dave!)






You know you are in Utah... when you just run in to an old friend on campus you haven't seen in years and it is the most exciting thing ever! (Because she was serving her mission!!)

You know you are in Utah... when you have to go out to get something to eat.. anything.. at a certain restaurant just to check out the waitress to see if she could one day be your "eternal companion"

You know you are in Utah... when you make reservations for 10 and the party ends up being more like 15!


You know you are in Utah...
when you can not got to Happy Sumo and not get a Vegas Roll!




You know you are in Utah... when your best friends are your groupies at your shows! You are a ROCK STAR in my eyes Danny!



















You know you are in Utah... when it is only normal for someone to be doing something in between conference sessions like having a crepe party complete with Nutella, ice cream, fruit and syrups beyond your imagination!
You know you are in Utah... when you get home to Arizona and realize that you still will not be wearing your favorite hoodie or long sleeve jacket for another two months and that you might as well left them in Utah county!

I had such a blast while I was there! Seeing so many old friends and creating so many new memories (some to special to share! Thank You Gus!) it was the best time I have had in years! I am so lucky to have so many of these people in my life you love me so much and continually give all they can to me! I will admit the idea of going back is now upon my shoulders! (And yes it is in the voice of Matt Olsen himself!) The trip was amazing and I can't wait to go back soon! Love all you Utahans! Thank you so much to Matt and Dan for their hospitality and food! And Josh for your bed!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I miss You-tah.
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

Your trip looks so fun. It's so cool that you have such a great group of friends up there. Love it! But glad you're back!

Danny said...

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing in that picture. I don't remember doing ridiculous dancing on stage... But, apparently I did.