Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"You Have One Of Three Options..."

"First is called "Count the Gays, Watch the Freaks," the seconded is "A White Trash Saturday Night, " the third being, "I am Proud to be an Amexican."

Yes, this is what was offered to me to choose from on my date with Jason last night! I must say that this caught me a little off guard. I mean how many times are these the options offered to a young lady for fun on her hot date night! On the other hand, I did fail to remember that I was going out with a boy who took me swimming in the car wash for our first date. (Ref. Blog Post "Ohhh Playboy!") How could I of expected anything less from him?

After a little debate I decided that I would have choose option 1. Not because I am especially drawn to gays and freaks..but because I am sure I have him beat when it comes to anything Mexican... or come to think of it White Trash. (I do come from a small town and have a cousin who answer to "Stumpy"!)

After a short drive, a little stroll, and much anticipation we ended up a a ultra posh little restaurant in Old Town called AZ 88. Upon arriving I was super excited. I felt like I had stepped out of the small conservative existence I had come to know and in to a scene from "The Hills." I felt that as any moment LC or Audrina would pop up right behind us and order their martinis!

Not only was the atmosphere intense but the food was DE-LISH! Jason opted for a little burger called BURGER AU POIVRE II which had this delectable thick sauce accompanied with blue cheese that was divine! I (being in the mood for a little meat as well) choose the BURGER ALFREDO. It was amazing! I never expected a burger with a little bit of Parmesan cheese would tantalize my taste budds to the extreme... but it did so much that when it came time to share with Jason I choose to be selfish instead! Another grate thing is that we got to sit in the middle table that looks like a S-Shaped booth in this picture! I felt like a celebrity! I loved this little hot spot! I also was informed that this is also one of the hippest gay bars in town... and with gay friends in tow or not... I will be back!
As far as the rest of the evening went.... well we all like to have our little secrets... and I will just say that the dance on the middle of Mill Ave. to the live music of the jazz band in the background was still not the best part of the night! Nor was the pack of baseball cards, with a Red Sox package! or the stroll through the Mexican Pride Festival! If this is what entitled me to "Count the Gays, and Watch the Freaks" (which were found on Mill!!!) I can't wait to see what "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" is like!

5 comments:

Annie said...

He's so creative! Sounds like a blast :)

indeazgirl said...

Nice shirt!! I love that you had so much fun. It sounds like such a blast and the restaurant looks so sexy! He's so fun!

Courtney said...

You are so funny on your blog! Kimmy said she hung out w/ you a bit- that's awesome. Hope all is well.

Janessa said...

I miss you woman! Thanks for the tip. I love coloring.

Deanna said...

and all I get is my hair pulled by a 3 year old boy...who isn't even mine. I need to get out more!
xoxoxo