
Yesterday was one of the most special days of my life. I will hold it so close and dear to my heart that I pray and hope all of the feelings contained in me will live forever. Yesterday afternoon I went through the Mesa, Arizona Temple to receive my endowments. It was the most sacred and treasured things I have ever done. Now more than ever do I know that the Church is true and it holds all of the keys to eternal life.
Being the lucky girl I am I got to share this experience with the a few of the most wonderful people in my life. Brother and Sister Phelps came and met me in the Temple and which if you know these two, you can feel nothing but love from them! Pictured below are the rest of the crew that joined me! Brother and Sister Carbiener (Brad and Christin's parents) Bradley Bush (a.k.a. Dr. Brad, Brad Carbiener, Tyler Miller, and John Vizzard (a.k.a. J-Money).
Each of these men are so important to me and their presence in my life only makes my life that much richer. Each of them have become wonderful friends and great examples to me. My life is better because I have them to call my friends.

Being the lucky girl I am I got to share this experience with the a few of the most wonderful people in my life. Brother and Sister Phelps came and met me in the Temple and which if you know these two, you can feel nothing but love from them! Pictured below are the rest of the crew that joined me! Brother and Sister Carbiener (Brad and Christin's parents) Bradley Bush (a.k.a. Dr. Brad, Brad Carbiener, Tyler Miller, and John Vizzard (a.k.a. J-Money).
Each of these men are so important to me and their presence in my life only makes my life that much richer. Each of them have become wonderful friends and great examples to me. My life is better because I have them to call my friends.
Later that night to celebrate my day we all went out to the Santan Flats to have a good ol' steak dinner perfect with fixins for the potatoes and homemade rolls. The Carbiener's treated us all! It was so wonderful to get to sit out under the stars, share a few dances around the table, and enjoy the little country band that "played a mean Alan Jackson." It was really such a wonderful and special day that I could never thank everyone enough for.





4 comments:
I know, I have been a bad blogger lately. So busy! Thanks for the comment though. I didn't know anyone acutally cared... haha. Congrats on the endowement!
You seemed to have left out a few key items. Like Cafe Rio--great food! Brother C got his parents temple work done, got them sealed and sealed himself to them! Yeah, yours wasn't the only great day! Really glad you enjoyed the temple so much and hope your testimony only grows further from this point.
B-Ridge,
What's up girl!? So good to talk to you! I am so happy for you. You look so happy in those pictures. That's so rad. I love the Mesa Temple too. That's where my bro and sis got married. Let me know your plans for conference weekend and I will let you know what I figure out as far as getting to Arizona is concerned.
love,
J Rosh
congrats dude. I love to see the temple...I'm going there someday.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment