Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

To Cafe Rio and Leon at Costco


There are days that I really miss Utah. And then... I go to Cafe Rio and all is well in the world again. The girls and I had a late lunch complete with queso and chicken burritos. It was awesome and totally rocked!

AS TO LEON: I love this man who checks your receipts when you leave Costco. For some reason out of the blue, as I was pushing the cart next to Christin, Leon told me that he could feel I was having a good day and that I had great energy! He said this to me completely out of the blue. I didn't really even say anything to him! It made my day! You never know when someone sees something in you that you forget to see in yourself. So here is to Leon... he made my day and put a great smile on my face.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I always, on the other hand, try to see if I can dodge the people who check your receipt at the Costco. It's like a game for me. Even on the way in when they ask to see your card. Catch me if you can highlighter marker carriers!!
xoxoxo