Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Perfect Miracles"

"Realism is mine, my miracles,
Take all of the rest-take freely- I keep but my own-
I offer them without end- I offer them to you wherever your feet
can carry you, or your eyes reach."- Walt Whitman

If I only looked at my life as a million different little miracles, how different would I have seen it?

This is now my mission. For most of my life I really believe that I have focused way to much on the things that I do not have rather than the things that I do. I am ashamed of this and am promising myself as well as the rest of the world that I want to be accountable for my reality and understanding that my life in itself, is but a miracle.

For those of you who saw... about a month ago Brad and I had a blog. Mysteriously it vanished... as well as our relationship. To where it went? I do not know really. But I love him and miss him dearly. He is amazing in my eyes and will never fully understand how perfectly imperfect I will forever see him. For the meantime we are both on different sides of the country and just being there for each other the best we can.

As far as parting ways my family had to say goodbye to one of our closest members. A week ago after a decade + we said goodbye to Sarah Bleau. She was finally to the point in her old age where she
was no longer to really eat and was barely walking. On our way in to see Smokey (the vet) I had to carry her the entire trip. She was a very loved member of our family and was so close with Hank, Axle Rose, and Slash. We really feel though that they understood that it was time to let "Grammy" go. She was the best dog anyone could of ever asked for and I miss her dearly already.

As for things going on in the meantime I have only one more month until I am with Christin no more. Brad has to come home and steal my roommate (and his room) back. LAME! Needless to say Ariana and I will only be one building to the south and there will be many amazing dinners shared between the two houses that I will get to eat... and not cook! Yahoo! As for school...uummm yep. No comment! I am not saying that I am hating school I just prefer to go to institute twice a day instead! Not to mention attending all of the fabulous ward activities like our watermelon carving contest that we had on Monday Night. Which I must say I truly feel that we won... but somehow because no one was brave enough to declare a winner I will never know. Here is to the the rest of summer and hoping that it is just amazing as the beginning was!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm sure you've heard this from me in various situations but my favorite lines from the song 'I Hope You Dance' by LeeAnn Womack are:
Life means takin chances, but they're worth taking; Lovin might be a mistake, but it's worth making. When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
deanna loves you
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

This has been a hard month for sure; nobody's faulting you for realizing that!! But I'm so glad we get to live together. You are a beautiful and amazing woman and I look forward to the good times we have yet to share.
(oh, and good blog name. And great blog poem.)

Anonymous said...

I wrote a comment and the computer didn't post it, it deleted it. LAME. Here we go again.

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BLOG NOW AND IT'S AMAZING!
Yes. Amazing.
Just like you!
Can't wait until we get to have our own rooming escapades that turn into exciting blogs. :]