One of the things that really makes me very grateful for Ariana is she is one of my friends that is all about "GIRL POWER." Maybe it has to do with the Spice Girls influencing her childhood or that she is so determined to do anything herself with out the help of anyone let alone a man regardless, moving with her really made me want to read Sylvia Plath not shave my armpits. * We had a blast (realized how much stuff I have) and only spoke of how incredibly buff all of the heavy lifting was going to make us.
Fortunately for us it did not stop there. We went home grabbed Christin and decided that we needed yet another workout! Ariana is in training for a marathon, Christin just loves to exercise, and I am on a "I am hotter than Brad and will have a hotter body than Brad by the time he gets home diet!" (Yes he is competing as well)
To top the day off we had our dinner with the Missionaries. Ariana and I have been helping them with an investigator and so the last time we all met I invited them to have dinner with us at LGO! It was so much fun and they were so funny to watch especially when they sat on the side of the table that was directly in front of the T.V. They all did not have a clue as what to do! (Not intentional they just ended up there)They loved the pizza and of course we sent them home with all of the leftovers!
Here is to the big girl power productive day! And moving again in three weeks! Aaaaaahhhh!
*Don't worry this will never happen!





4 comments:
This was possibly one of the best days of my entire summer! Moving in with you is going to be amazing. As Elder Schults kept saying "This is epic!" And you are so all of those missionaries favorite person now,
Disclaimer: I shave my armpits, in case any of you other readers were wondering.
Mine's gonna be hotter.
I LOVE it. The mom here in Czech always tells me she will have boys bring in groceries or carry things because they are 'too heavy'. Then I go over and bring like 8 at a time and she is amazed. I had brothers...you better believe I carry my own groceries!
xoxoxo
deanna spice
A real manly girl would braid the arm pit hair!!!!
Post a Comment