Ugly sweaters, self portraits, group bus rides, $80 guilt provoking pillows, great first date margaritas (yes great.. there is a 2nd planned) and beach sandals.
Flowers, Temples,vaginal weights, and 3 month late Christmas gifts.
"Prim n Blow,"great food, Blue Belle and the pool.
15 year old friends and 5 year new friends.
Lastly 1 dear friend's wedding day.
The past week and Arizona you were good to me.
Can we do it again soon please?
P.S Dr. BFF's version will be to die for.
She mentioned if you wanted to read her private blog just send her a request. She just needs to know who is reading it.
xoxo


























3 comments:
hahaha i love the pillow! too funny. and i love love your blue striped dress.
Oh! I love these pictures (one thing your blog definitely always does better than mine! :-) )
Such good stories. We look so grown up eating at Sweet Republic! And wasn't d'lish to die for?
mmmm...
I stil want that pillow.
And I love you.
So much freaking fun!!
I'm going to AZ beginning of June for a wedding. Road trip?
Post a Comment