For those of you who have read my last few posts and texted or called...
I am ok.
Actually I was ok even when I wrote them.
I just needed to vent and this is the place I do so.
Thank you for your concern.
;)
So this week has been crazy.
Good crazy.
I swear I forget what it is like to live a life where it is go go go go.
Which had been a huge lesson for me to realize the past few days.
Lesson?
Yes.
You see when I was a kid I always had a million things going on.
Why?
Well it is a huge belief in most people's lives that the busier you are the less trouble you have to get in to. This was a belief I felt kept me busy and pretty happy as a kid mostly because I was always involved in something and clearly staying (mostly) out of trouble.
I find this fact....yes fact... to be not only dead on, but stupid on my part to not pay more attention to this overly preached childhood lesson currently in my life.
As you read over my blog you learn to "hear" my voice.
Or if you actually know me you do know what I sound like.
You also learn that this voice has been sad. Stupidly sad.
Somedays I think I have overly blamed my friends or the Mr.
The lesson here?
It isn't either of those things.
(Though they might have a teeny bit to add on some levels)
It is mostly due to the fact that that I have been bored.
So bored that I get caught up in my head and loose my mind.
My life hasn't been crazy. Almost for the past year it has been pretty mellow.
I was only working one job that gave me enough income to not have to work a ton of hours.
Moral of the story?
I am getting involved.
I am planning and doing more.
I got a new job in the "big city."
I am doing so that I won't be thinking.
This was what I did one day this week.
It might of been a pow day.
It was also nice to get to ski with Jordy has that hasn't happened as often as it used to.
Here it so "staying out of trouble;)"
xoxo.











No comments:
Post a Comment