One of the things that really gets me about life is periods.
No not as in the dot at the end of sentences but you know, the "girl time of the month" thing.
Last night I got home a little on the earlier side.
I sat on the couch and then *POOF* all I wanted was candy hearts, Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies ice cream, Cherry Garcia as well, mashed potatoes, chicken, asparagus, Malibu, and boxed white wine.
Yes, all in the same bowl together if I could get the right consistency.
No I am not pregnant.
Seriously though? How weird is that?
The worst part?
I actually went to the store to make sure I had all of the above mentioned items.
About an hour later and after a stomach that couldn't digest the stale Valentine's candies I was in question with what the heck was going on.
Then... DING.
NOW.
Ladies.
One of the perks of having Dr. BFF in my life is little things like P Tracker Lite.
This is an app that keep you in the know about when your "time of the month" hits.
Yes she saved me and let me in on a little secret.
You see I don't know about you all but knowing when I was suppose to get my period on my own was never a main concern of mine.
However my mood swings and insane cravings should of been.
Viola.
Behold.
As you can see it lets you know all of the major important things of what is going on inside of us and more importantly when to expect "the craziness."
Yes, I just said that.
Why?
Well lets just say this morning I woke up, ate chocolate, put on Breaking Dawn, eyeballed the mashed potatoes, and started to write a man hating blog on where my inconsistent relationship is going.
Oddly I don't think that I would normally do all of those things at once on a daily basis.
So there you are.
If any of you need a little extra help remembering you can thank my Dr. BFF.
Good luck to you....and apparently who ever crosses my path today;)






2 comments:
ahaha too funny. those hormones, i tell ya.
It fools me EVERY month! I'm like why am I wanting chocolate, my face is breaking out, my lower back hurts, and I hate people more than usual. A few hours later and....oh yeah....that makes sense. DUH.
I heart you.
Post a Comment