Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nap Time.

Yesterday these were scenes from my house.

As you can see all of my "kids" like to nap while I am unpacking.

Hank, he will make do with anything.
Anywhere.

Waylon and Windland prefer to sleep where I do.
Do you see it is EXACTLY where I do?
gggrrr..

Finn?
Oh yeah?
He isn't napping. 
He prefers to let everyone sleep and instead run his rope around his head smacking me every chance he gets! 


I guess three for four mellow animals isn't bad! 

I hope everyone's week has been good to them!
I have been getting my head and heart back together and took on something so big this winter we will see if I survive!?!?
I have a feeling April 16th will not come fast enough!

P.S. Sorry for all of these photos of my "babies." 
They are all always with me if I am not at work and really everyone else I know has kind of fallen off the planet.
Heaven help me if I ever have kids! ;) 

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh they are so so cute!! Ah! The kitties cuddling in your (adorable btw) bed is too cute! :)

Kndbbdjk said...

Love the funny pets! I can't wait until we get a house and can get a dog :) So much personality!