So... I don't even know where to begin.
...
I hope that you all have seen "He's Just Not That Into You."
If you haven't, read it, at least rent the movie.
Today, of all days I am really struggling with my "dating" life.
For those of you who don't understand where I am coming from, let me spell it out to you.
I live in a town of maybe 10,000 a year residents.
The ratio here for men to women is 8 to 1.
8 TO 1!
I, not saying anything more than just a the fact that I am female benefit from this.
Or do I?
In the past 6 months I have dated a few people.
One...now 2.. that really caught me off guard.
(Another who also.. could of had been there had there not been other circumstances that are beyond my control.)
Regardless there is these 2.
Both have been destroyed by other women.
Both adore me.
Both are terrified.
Both... have said," I'm not ready."
Now I believe that you never are.
Not for those that really mean something.
But for once...
I'd really like to be the exception and not the rule.
Here's hoping to one day that actually happens.





No comments:
Post a Comment