Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Redneck Woman.

Most of my life I have been in question.

Like every other person in this world I have wondered where I came from,
why I was here,
and what the heck I was going to do with my life.

The biggest of the three I believe mostly had to do with where I came from.
My biological father I met once.
He really wasn't a very good man.
I only have three pictures of him and have been told he looked like Steven Tyler.
Awesome.

Other than that I spent some time as a kid in the small town that I am from,
but really,
my recollection of being in Goldendale is very small.
I made millions of excuses not to go with my mom as a kid and into my teen years when she would visit.
Until last weekend I hadn't been back in 5 years.
Before that it might of been another 5.

Luckily last weekend I got to go back to shoot one of my cousins weddings...
and cause a ton of trouble....
While getting to also take a stroll down memory lane and
find my roots in the country once again!






Congrats Ry and Justine!
I couldn't be happier for you both!

I also couldn't be happier to understand the real reasons I have a mouth like a sailor.
Love my country music.
Crave the smell of alf alfa.
Drink whisky.
Do the Dew.
Have survived all I have.
And wear cowboy boots daily.

Gretchen Wilson got in right in my book... maybe I am more of a "Redneck Woman" than I have ever give myself credit for...
and I can proudly say HELL YA for that!


No comments: