As I go into Turkey Day 2009,
Yes,
I think about all the things that I am grateful for...
But...
I think I do a really good job addressing that most days...
However, I think I don't get to really address how I spend most of my holidays,
Which all have been very different in their own ways.
I have spent them with families I have hardly known,
playing guitar hero and watching football with boys,
in cozy Utah with roommates and their baked goods...
on my way to Whistler.
Tomorrow.
Oddly enough I have yet to decide what to do.
This alone makes me want to do nothing.
On the other hand I do know that I will be snowboarding.
with Bannon.
Which makes me stupidly happy.
Really who has a cooler little brother?
(I know, except you Christin.)
Other than that.
I don't know.
And it makes it kinda scary.
And exciting.
How unconventional you ask?
Well leave it to me right?
We will see!
P.S. I picked up "The Babies" tonight... and yep, they do hate me. But they are coming around.
Also.
When I got them home out of their carrier I noticed they looked huge! I was worried and so I decided to call the vet to make sure their tummies were ok... What I heard on the on the other end was, "Well Bridget, I just want you to know that the reason they look like that is because you have small cows." Great. My kids like to eat. Just like their momma.
Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:
Post a Comment