Sooo...
Life has been busy.
Good.
But busy.
First.
I just realized that I didn't post anything from Halloween.
One reason I didn't was I purposely didn't take my camera out that night.
I did shoot a ton of film footage to make a movie, but that is for later.
Regardless here are a few pics from the night.
(Jake's fam hosted a toga party and we went all out!)
This is me with Heather (Jake's Little Bro's GF) and Donald (Jake's Kinda Brother)
And... Bannon and his friends Dillion and Nate dropped by the party to show me how well Ban cuts hair.
Yes, his friend let him cut his hair into that mullet.
Not to mention today is the 9th of November and as far as I know he is still rocking that hair style hard core at school!
I still can't believe my baby brother is 18!
Seconded.
Meet my new babies.
She is super cuddly and so very clingy.
She is nowhere near as snooty as she looks here.
He has ADD.
And is fat.
When I say fat like almost a pound heavier than her!
My little porker.

Yes, they are siblings.
Yes, they were rescued from here. I pretty much love them more than anything.
So all in all I have become yet another crazy cat lady in the world.
And I am ok with that.
You all have kids.
I have cats.
(Speaking of did anyone see Private Practice last week?)
I almost died!
Lastly, I got a pair of these.

Yes, SKIS!
(Sorry the pic is gigantic)
I know some of you are gasping in unbelief but I figure why not do both?
And I really wouldn't mind the varying in workouts!
Plus, we all know where my heart really lies.
Other than that I started back on my fitness kick and have been kicking my butt hard at the gym which has been awesome.
Sore.
But awesome.
Life is good.
All I need is for this semester to be over and little bit of the white stuff and we will be all good!





1 comment:
Your cats are ADORABLE!!! And the Halloween party looked like soo much fun!
Post a Comment