Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Excited.

A few days ago I got an email from Leo Patrone.
He is an amazing wedding photographer that I have been following for quite some time.
(Or blogstalking... same thing.)

You see I had mentioned a little while back that I interviewed him for a photo project... and well it has now led to me working/interning for him!

As of today it is officially official.
I got the email around 5:30.
I start the week after Thanksgiving.
I am so scared.
Nervous.
Intimated.
EXCITED!

This is such a huge opportunity for me and I am so very grateful and ready to learn.
(The man is published in every almost every major bridal magazine!)
Oh I have a feeling 2010 is going to be a crazy year!
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Hooray! Congratulations.
xoxoxo

Camille Elise said...

YEah!!!! :) I'm soo so happy for you!

the_phil said...

Congrats Bridget-Hunter-Lynott!!

Randi Kay said...

I am so happy for you! Leo and his wife are actually old friends of mine.I used to hang out with them before they were even dating. That's really great! Tell him hello from me!

Katie said...

That is seriously so awesome!!!! Congrats!