These picture were taken a few weeks ago.
In it I am blogging.
Today it kinda cracks me up looking at them.
You see, the whole reason I started blogging was because of Christin.
I loved her blog.
I loved the idea of it.
So I decided to run with it.
Now the difference between most people's blogs and mine.
Well, I don't have much to hide.
So therefore I write or comment or post about whatever the hell I want really.
This is a way for me to document MY thoughts and feelings.
And really acts much like therapy.
I tell, and you all give feedback.
This is a way for me to also communicate to all of you whom are not near me to get to see what is going on in my life.
Sugar coated or not.
Over the past few months this little blog has created a few little tiffs.
Today there was yet another one.
So. What the heck do I do?
I like to think that I am open and real with this thing.
Most of you who know me know that I am a pretty raw person.
I live an incredibly crazy life.
But my life and the things that happen in it are amazing.
So. Yet again. Here I am at a loss.
The past few days have brought some crazy things up to the surface of my life that had been put on the back shelf.
Ironically again they are going to be placed right back where they belong, but with a new perspective and a tighter lid.
I don't feel like I have indulged too much. (For there are only really 4 people that know what I am talking about.) (Thanks you guys! I love you!)
But yet, today the little blog did it again!
I am amazed.
How is it that my little life and my little perspective on things create such a ripple?
I am not an important person in the grand scheme of things.
What I have to say most of the time is only meaningful to me.
So really what is the big deal?





1 comment:
Blog your heart out!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment