This whole week has been so crazy!
It started out looking like this..
.And after a few days it looked like this...
Then came the extensive excitement of the family arriving for conference weekend!

For the past few months everyone has planned to come up to Utah for General Conference, surprisingly they did, and it has felt like Thanksgiving.
Only after one day we have more fun then imaginable.
Yesterday at about 1 Brad, Christin, John, and Phil arrived just in time to catch a nap and party the rest of the night.
Phil serenaded us. (As usual)
Bannon got out the slack line.
And the rest of us began to cook.
Then we ate!
By the time dinner arrived we had J-Money, My Dad, Nate, Bannon, Brad, Christin, Phil, Lindsay, Tanner (Jake's little bro), Heather (Tanner's Girlfriend) and Francesca ready to sit down for a delicious meal of Brad Burgers and our families' famous guac.
(Don't worry Jake got there eventually... he was at work.)
It felt like Thanksgiving with the fireplace lit, cider being poured, and smores rosting over the fire. Games were played and snuggles were shared... it was the best thing ever.
It wasn't too long before we all were giving up on our long day.
As I went to sleep last night I couldn't help to feel exhausted and incredibly grateful.
Christin always jokes about how I blog about how happy and grateful I am... well this was no exception.
I have been so blessed in the past few years how could I not be grateful?
I am so lucky to have a home where everyone could come stay. Where we all fit and that under the circumstances, was one of the biggest blessings of my life. It has warmed my heart.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the few days bring and for the many more times that we all will meet in Utah here again.
I hope you all enjoy our fall conference weekend just as much as I have... and know we wish you were here to share in the love.













No comments:
Post a Comment