Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Competley.

[quote_wall08.jpg]

Most days I struggle with my beliefs.
Not that they are true and really what I believe.
Just how well I follow them.
I think that sometimes it has to do with the fact that I wasn't raised how I believe.
Or maybe that I think I am way more of a hippie than I really take credit for.
Other days I have my doubts.
Regardless.
I found this quote on this amazing girls blog.
And today I think it applies.
And I love knowing that the "Big Guy" up there really does understand.
Therefore,
No matter what I will be ok.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Sure, but I myself don't want to go around with a saggy, flat, old lady bum. I think there will be stair steppers in my heaven.
xoxoxo

marta said...

bridget.. am happy to see such honesty here on your blog. God loves you and that's the bottom line. wishing you a lovely day. and thank you for the shout out.

marta