Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bambi and Home Depot.

So.
I am not a huge shopper.
But when I am the order of shopping stops includes this in this order.

1. REI.
3. Target.
4. Home Depot.

YES, Home Depot.
Ridiculous I know.
I must say though I love it there!
I love that they put up Christmas decorations in the beginning of October.
Pumpkins + Christmas Trees = My world Rocked!
I love that when you go there you want to build something.
Or in my case fix something.
I love that is smells so good.
There is nothing like the smell of pine.
Did I mention the sound of the saw yet?
It is rustic and crafty... and you always spot a man who is good with his hands.
Aaaahhh love it.


Now Bambi.
Freaking Deer.
(Yes, I almost nailed 2 today on my way to Home Depot to get salt)
For those of you who don't know where I live... well... Let's just say I am out in the hills a bit.
Now I don't mind being out here.
It is warm and cozy and my own little safe haven.
If it weren't for the terrifying thought of killing Bambi or his mom everyday when I left my driveway, life might be perfect!
9 out of 10 times I almost hit a deer.
9 out of 10 times it has almost been a baby.
I am no murderer and "The Junebug" (car's given name) is so pretty and new she doesn't want to kill anything, but what is a girl to do?
So here is where you all come in.
Pray to whomever you believe in that I will not hit these poor animals.
Yes, while they are good at freezing and playing a game of charades with me,
sometimes I don't see so well and they are really good at blending in!
Not to mention I really don't want to be a hunter without a gun!
Thanks!




After my Jackass Post I got this text:
"Hey Jackass! Glad to see that I'm in a club that has more than just me! Have a great day!"
That pretty much made my day!

Also.
For those of you who are wondering what the hell my past few posts have been about.
Well. Maybe someday I will share with the world a bit more... but for now I need time.
Time is really all I have...
And that is all that I can really say about that.
Maybe someday...


1 comment:

The Burdo Family said...

Get a deer whistle- Ryan got his at Walmart. It hooks to the grill and is barely visible, it makes a whistling noise that scares deer away. Not sure if it really works but knock on wood we haven't hit any deer yet. Good luck!