Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time To Play Catch Up

So the past two weeks of my life have been absolutely crazy.
Good.
But Crazy.

After totaling my car, my computer crashing, shooting a wedding in Arizona, moving in to a new house, and taking 18 credits of school I feel like I need a vacation...

Then I look over some pictures that I have shot over the past few weeks and realize that my life is a constant vacation!

Here is just a few that helped to see all the joy and blessings I have in my life day to day from the past few weeks or so.

Choco Tacos.
Christin introduced me.
Heaven.

I had my professional pics taken by this beautiful momma and she was amazing!

Then I went to Arizona for a little weekend... And...
Did homework with Christin because we don't have time to do any fun things together anymore.

Except get Yougartini with Fundy!

I go to take over 3,000 shots of her great day!




I then went to dinner with these guys.

We did a lot of this.

And watched some of this..

And ended up at a friend's house like this!



Now I get to cruise around in this!

And be comfy in this....

Not to mention I am also now spending hours playing on this!


Needless to say life is pretty good right now.

The fall is here.
The leaves are starting to change.
Everyone is coming to visit in two weeks.

I must day I have got it good!
Here is to hoping you all do too!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Life is good, eh?!
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

Oh, life looks fun in these pictures; despite the car smashing; there's too much fun in these pics!!

annberet said...

that lounging out picture is ridiculous.