Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meet....


The Dingo? The Didge? The Roo? The Wombat?
Nemo? Heath? Hugh? Crush? Kiwi?
Here she is! My new Whip!
And yes, we are still working on a name.
So far she is tinted green and Australian...
And the new love of my life.

It is kind of funny.
In May when I was packing up to move to Utah Brad, Christin, and I were joking about how I was officially going to move to PC, buy a Subaru, and be a little mountain hippie.

Today in the car Jake pointed out to me that I was wearing a peace sign, listening to Phish, and cruising in the new (have yet to name) ride.
So maybe the mountains have gotten to me.

And maybe I have never felt more at home or myself ever in my whole life.
I am never leaving the mountains...
Peace and love to all! ;)

2 comments:

annberet said...

i hope you're jammin' out to that mix in that kanga-"ru"

so amazing!! and hello.. uber jealous!

Unknown said...

love it.... the whole package.. :) You and the car :)