So for a class I am designing a huge multimedia project that relates to my passions and photography business...
One of the first assignments asks us to "in a single, catchy statement define yourself or company or product/service."
What do you all think?
I need some input here people on what/who you think I am.
So far I have come up with, "Bridget is a urban hippie that not only has a passion for life... but a desire to capture it forever."
(Yes, it is kinda corny... but I need a starting point!)
P.S. I know the blog as gotten neglected... don't worry I will be back in full force soon!
One of the first assignments asks us to "in a single, catchy statement define yourself or company or product/service."
What do you all think?
I need some input here people on what/who you think I am.
So far I have come up with, "Bridget is a urban hippie that not only has a passion for life... but a desire to capture it forever."
(Yes, it is kinda corny... but I need a starting point!)
P.S. I know the blog as gotten neglected... don't worry I will be back in full force soon!





3 comments:
Bridget \'bri-jət\ (noun):
Undauntedly bold, uniquely passionate, unabashedly loyal.
haha, Ariana's post was perfect.
Me? I'm uncreative... but I like your corny start, thus far!! Make sure you if you go that route, that you put "is aN urban hippie" though.
I'm such a doofus.
Love you.. and I'm currently conjuring up the possibilities for your design!!
I should be sleeping..
Bridget...you look like a Manhattan Hippie. The great style of a New Yorker meets an Urban Hippie.
Post a Comment