Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here Lies The Tomcat




May 2002 - September 2009

Yes. She got murdered.
A girl attacked her.
Sad for me.

I know it may not look like much damage... but when car is only worth $2,500 bucks and the bill to fix it is going to be about $5,000... it is a sad.
She has 4 smashed pannels,a bent frame, and boken axel.
The funny thing is I even avoided her getting hit dead in the middle.

This little baby has been on many adventures with me
She has seen me through mulitiudes of boyfriends.
Jammed out with me on more than a thousand occasions.
She was a source of comfort when I could do nothing but drive and cry.
She bonded me with a number of friends wether it was through long drives, hot make outs, or just a quite conversation in a dark parking lot.
She had been my close friend for a good 7 years.
She was cute with her Fire Dancer sticker.
She was fiesty.
She purred.
She was the Tomcat.
She will be missed.



2 comments:

Deanna said...

If you know who does you know what...you know I'll be ticked!
xoxoxo

Becca said...

I'm so sorry about your car! That totally sucks! I feel like a little complainer now ;)

I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog. It meant a lot, especially coming from a person that I totally respect and look up to. It made me feel like there are awesome people in the world again :)

Anyway, I'm jealous that you are going back to school for something creative. I've wanted to get more into photography, but I'm easily intimidated by other people's amazing work. Lame I know.

Sorry this is a long rant. Just wanted to let you know that I was grateful for the thoughtful comment.