Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Gave In....Hello SIZE 4!!!


So here is the deal.
I have a very close darling friend whom I call Polly.
She could fit in your hand.
And her style is FAB!
AND I have always envied her because she and my friend Amber Ray can pull off skinny jeans like they are something fierce walking down the runway.
Basically they are a cross between Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters on a daily basis.
And I am not.

Until yesterday.
Yesterday I went shopping and bought not only ONE pair but TWO.
AND I know I have been working out a ton lately....
But I have to say...
I bought size 4s!
This is huge for me! The first reason being that I have never really liked skinny jeans and I have a few friends that agree they are not the most flattering... The second is they are not really my style, but they are what is in, and I love so many tops require a good pair of skinnies to pull them off!
Yesterday a goal/stretch out of my comfort zone was reached to the max!
And I have never been more excited to rock these jeans with my boots!

FYI: I also got two new tops and my new 120 mm film cameras came in the mail.
,I couldn't leave out the Mango Body Butter.
(BTW Christin believes that life isn't truly lived until you own your own tub!)
Can we say Merry Christmas Bridget?!?!?

Needless to say, I am stinking proud of myself and I am feeling skinny and now rocking my skinny jeans!

3 comments:

Shea McGee said...

i am so proud! you'll rock those skinny jeans. xoxo

indeazgirl said...

a) I am so excited to see your skinny jean outfits.
b) I bought a new flat iron today.
:-)

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Hahaha. Skinny jeans will change your life! And size 4s?! You go girl! (Even though I have always thought you were beautiful regardless of that)

And you are right skinny jeans look AWESOME with boots. Merry Christmas Bridget.