Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

"Idaho Is Awesome!"

These are a few things I learned this year from my
Fourth of July Weekend In Photos
(Sorry for the insane amount of pics of Tyler and Ariana... they get married in 33 days!)

If you drive in a car for 15 hours...no matter what you will still sleep anywhere.

If you so choose, you can still have "gangsta" pictures in front of the Temple.
In Idaho Falls the parade is a HUGE DEAL and if you go rope of "your spot" the night before no one will take it and you will have a perfect seat in the morning!
Brad loves his phone more than anything.
Idaho Falls is just as "Thug" as J Money.
"Lowered Life Club" Representn' in the parade! Ha!

My hair needs some serious help!!!

Bagpipe playing, kilt wearing, marching firefighters are Hot! I don't' care what you say!
Holidays are that much better when little kiddos are present....
Even where they are a little frightened by costumes...
Holidays are also that much better when you are in love...
Sometimes in the midst of all the excitement it is OK to take a little nap in the sun.
That that Mint Cookie Ice Cream at Reed's Dairy is DISGUSTING!
But the Huckleberry Milkshakes rock!
That dry ice bombs are illegal... and AWESOME!
I learned that if you let Tyler blow things up he turns into a little kid again!
That when you are smiling when you kiss...it makes the pictures taken that much more adorable.
That when you have found the love of your life you look more beautiful then ever.
That I love to take pictures in the hay fields.
That one of the best things about holidays is randomly getting to see your best friends!
I really learned that sometimes the people that you hear about are really as great and amazing as they were described.
That silhouette pictures with fireworks are so much fun to take!
That Idaho Falls really does have the "Greatest Fireworks Show West of the Mississippi!"
That they play this whole show with music incorporated and it is just one of the best things I have ever got to experience on the 4th! Not to mention having killer seats doesn't hurt either!

(I will get this video up soon! It was taking forever!!!)

That waiting till you are in your twenties is way to long to go with out lighting off fireworks!
That the firework companies are gettign really creative! And blowing off Osama's head was worth every penny of that $5 Tyler spent on it!
That I knew they would love our "Break the Fasts" and they did!
That love really does heal all things.... especially friendships.

More than anything I learned that there are some friends you know you will have for your lifetime and that no matter where you live or the miles that separate you that love and that bond will always be with you.
I love you guys! I'll see you in a month at the wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm probably going to comment again later. Because this won't say everything that it needs to. but all I can say is that is was an awesome, wonderful, terrific weekend. It was so wonderful to be with you and Tyler and I feel incredibly spoiled to have so many wonderful pictures.

indeazgirl said...

So I hardly know what to say except that I am a little bit jealous! I miss my grandpa! I love Reed's Dairy! And you guys all look amazing in these pictures! They are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

random passing comment while musing over past pictures:
i am always the one person smiling in a picture when everyone else pulls a serious face. always. (temple gangster-ness)