Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

This Easter Was...

Brilliant.

To me there is nothing in my life like being around those whom, may not be family by blood... but are bonded to me though my heart.

Dinner tonight was wonderful. Christin, John, Brad, I enjoyed ham and smashed carrots, and mashed potatoes with the best best thing ever, canned green beans.

Christin said to us, "This is just like old times."

My heart skipped a beat and a tear or two fell from my eyes.

I love them more than they will ever know.

Today, although it was a very simple Easter it was an Easter I will never forget. Remembering Christ and being with those who make me feel the most loved is the best thing I could ever ask for.

This was also something that only added to the feeling of the day...

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

It was a good one, huh?