Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dr. Sean Connery: An Update.

After my class tonight my obsession only worsened.

I am a lost cause.

He read Poe's "The Raven," told me he tried to come in to my work but due to our all to small parking lot decided against it, found a "common friend" we both have whom we both love, and then shared a moment talking about hiking and our love for the trees in the hall on break.

My heart skipped a beat when he got this worried look on his face while I told him I was moving. He questioned if I was leaving before the end of the semester... My reply, "Are you kidding? I only get one night a week with you... I would never give up our all to short affair before our date has to come to an end."

I am a freak.

What is wrong with me?

I know he purely asked being my professor and being worried about my grade but, I just couldn't help to think it was just a bit more...

Maybe this is a sign that I have some serious "daddy" issues to deal with...

What do you think?

4 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Yeah, LGO should really fix that parking situation. It's really awful.

And you light up my life.

indeazgirl said...

haha. That was an awesome reply. I'm sure you made his day. :-)

Deanna said...

Inside thoughts, Bridget, inside thoughts...
xoxoxo

Shea McGee said...

brave, but i love it.