Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Question of Science




Adam and Eve... John and Jacqueline... Humphrey and Lauren... Ronald and Nancy... John and Yoko... Marylin and Joe... Tom and Kate... Will and Jada... Christopher and Dana... Brad and Angelina.... Noah and Allie... Carrie and Mr. Big... Joey and Dawson... Derek and Meredith...





















They all have one thing in common.....

Chemistry.

This topic has been brought up more than once the past few days and it makes me think.... What is it that makes these great couples great? Is it who they are? Maybe it is what they do? Rather it is just how the love one another?

The question I have is... what it is it about certain types of chemistry that actually make it work?
Tonight I overheard a conversation where someone said, "I think you really do choose who are going to let yourself fall in love with."

I don't know if I agree or disagree with this statement... but I do know that sometimes regardless of the outcome...

The chemistry is undeniable.

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

I 100% totally undeniable disagree with that statement. I don't know who said it, but I'd like to have a conversation or two with them about it. Because they have no idea.

Meghan and Randy said...

I agree with indeazgirl- I disagree with the comment! You may date someone for fun thinking you'll never end up loving them then lo and behold, you wake up one day in love, even when you don't know it until something happens. It's amazing though and totally worth it being in love.