and a time to every purpose under the heaven:..."
For those of you whom have not been in my immediate day to day world... a little tid bit.
I have had some growing experiences.
This is the best way I can explain them until you see me again.
Alan Choen once said, "It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
It is this quote that I have felt best describes the sudden shift in my life.
I can say that today, in this moment, I am the happiest I have ever been.
I can also say assuredly I will be the same way tomorrow and the day after.
How did this happen? I do not know. What shift did I make to "release the familiar?" It is but a mystery. Have I embraced the unknown? Most defiantly!
Do I have any regrets?
Not a single one.





4 comments:
cheers to happiness!
Live it!
Your personal quote reminds me of my favorite movie I like to watch over and over again. It's called A Lot Like Love. Super quick story line:
A guy who wants to get "all his ducks in a line," and a gal who deals with whatever happens to come her way, help each other loosen up their respective rigid perspectives on how life should be lived.
That's great. I'm happy for you. :)
I really like that quote. It's very interesting in the world we live to make sure that the lives we lead balance our sense of adventure with the sense of security. And that the foundations that make us feel secure remain meaningful.
Very thought-provoking.
Post a Comment