Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Something Is Missing?!?

Ariana and I had an interesting experience at church today.

You see, most Sundays we both have to be to church early. Her for meetings and I for choir. The great thing about this is that we have worked out a weekly routine of placing our belongings in our "self-designated pew" so that there is room for everyone when they finally come to meet us for Sacrament. This works out great because The Crew knows our belongings and therefore automatically know where they also belong. Even the Carbieners sneaking in during their weekly 5 minutes late, know exactly where to go.

Today this was not the case. Today we simply arrived to church early to sadly realize that it was just her and I on "our pew" made for 10. No Brad. No Christin. No Tyler. No pop-in Dr. Brad. No "Over Church Going J-Money." No Polly. No Chelsea... which also meant no Bryce. They were all missing from their normal place and time.

This made us both realize that even though they were not there they were dearly missed. We have the greatest roommates/neighbors/live-in house guests/best friends. Please come home soon. Tis the season and it is far to quite. Just feels like something is missing.

5 comments:

indeazgirl said...

I miss our crew. It's only been 2 days! this is crazy! And I even went to church at 9. I only have 4 weeks left of 1pm church! what was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

And now you know how we feel EVERY DAY when they are in Tempe and we are stuck in Bullhead!!!!!!

Jeffrey Benson said...

But you got me in return! Don't I count for something?

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I'm here I'm here! And your flowers are beautiful!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Oh, uh... I was just informed that they weren't your flowers. But they are pretty anyway!