Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Things Are Possible


As I have been going through a very reflective phase in my life I noticed that my choice in books has altered as well. At the moment I am ready a book called The Celestine Prophecy (now also a movie) and it is blowing my mind. It is essentially discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas which are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions and the New Age Movement. I am not saying that I believe that James Redfield's experiences written here and published in 1993 are false or not. I am saying that the things that are in the world that I have yet to see constantly amaze me.

On another note this book mentions energies from everything living and how at times things in life that we consider coincidence are not necessarily so. That due to the energies we can project from within ourselves our own energy releases in to the universe and the outcome happens to be those coincidences themselves. Strangely enough this happened to me today. I will not explain the details of the moment...let's just say I do believe that all things are possible and all things do come from God.


2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

This sounds so cool...

Deanna said...

life rocks...even when it sucks.
xoxoxo